Let’s talk about your liver, and why you WANT to place ear seeds on this auricular point.
Your liver is located under your rib cage mostly on your right side. The corresponding liver ear point is located on both ears.
Placing ear seeds on the liver ear point will stimulate your vagus nerve and help promote healthy liver function due to its connection through your nervous system.
Here are just a few reasons why you would want to choose this point for your ear seed placement…
- Your liver Filters waste products and detoxifies your body.
- Your liver produces bile which helps digestion and break down fat.
- Your liver produces cholesterol to aid in hormone production.
- Your liver stores and regulates blood, controlling blood pressure.
- Your liver prevents excessive bleeding by regulating blood coagulants.
- Your liver balances blood glucose levels by storing glucose from the blood and puts it back in the blood when needed.
These are just SOME of the many functions and tasks your liver performs.
If you have a specific need for one of these functions or if you are on a general health maintenance regimen, consider adding ear seeds to your liver auricular point on both ears.
Learn more about how ear seeds can improve your health at EarSeeds Academy.