Small black seeds from the Vaccaria plant are secured on the ear with a piece of latex-free adhesive tape over specific acupuncture points. The seeds stimulate the point by exerting mild pressure.
- 120 latex-free ear seeds (Lasts approx. 4-6 weeks)
- Clearly illustrated graphic image detailing points believed to correspond to back pain and sciatica.
- Instructions for use
- Stainless steel tweezer
- Select your preferred color from the options below
In Australia or New Zealand? Get them here
Recent scientific studies have shown that ear treatment is a powerful effective way to help alleviate back pain!
- A 2013 study showed the “group who completed the 4-week auricular point acupressure treatment had a 70% reduction in worst pain intensity, a 75% reduction in overall pain intensity, and a 42% improvement in disability due to back pain from baseline assessment.” -Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013:196978
- A 2012 study concluded that “Auricular acupuncture was safe and demonstrated additional benefits when combined with exercise for people with chronic low back pain” -Clin J Pain. 2012 Mar-Apr;28(3):259-67.